Board of directors
The board of directors, whose mission is to ensure the smooth running of the corporation, as well as a sound management of resources in order to meet the objectives foreseen and expected, decides also on the orientations, the major policies and the general regulations of the organism.
The board of directors comprises, in addition to the managing director, 15 administrators coming from the aluminium ecosystem.
A seat is reserved, as an invited member, to a representative of the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation (MEI), as well as to an observer from the Société de la Vallée de l’aluminium (SVA) and an observer from Réseau Trans-Al.
- Dominique Bouchard, President | Arianne Phosphate
- Gilles Déry | Chief Executive Officer, CQRDA
- Marie-Isabelle Farinas, Secretary | Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)
category | small and medium-sized enterprises
- Pierre Bouchard | High Tech Equipment Specialists for the Aluminium Industry (STAS)
- Jean-Michel Brunet, ing., MBA, PMP | Remorques Apogée
- Jacques Caya | Réseau Trans-Al
- Sylvain Tremblay | Pyrotek Inc.
- Alain Vinet | Vinet Micro-Technologies Inc.
category | large enterprise (+250 employees)
category | research
- Alain Desrochers | Chaire CRSNG en conception pour l’aluminium, Université de Sherbrooke
- Nancy Gagnon | Cegep de Jonquiere
- Gheorghe Marin | Quebec Metallurgy Center (CMQ)
category | corporation – association
category | collectivity
- Alexandre Cloutier | Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)