As an advisory organism of the board of directors, the scientific committee launches annually three to four tender procedures for projects. It proceeds to the analysis of the submitted projects by evaluating them according to their relevance and quality, and then recommends them to the board of directors.
The members of the Committee are appointed by the board of directors based on their competence and expertise, but not for being part of an institution. They work under conditions of confidentiality which is explicitly written in a policy adopted by the board of directors during the 2016-2017 period.
- Gilles Déry, President | Chief Executive Officer, CQRDA
- Sofiene Amira | CQRDA
- Yves Archambault | Alcoa Innovation
- Denis Beaulieu | Consultant
- Nicolas Bombardier | Verbom Inc.
- Dominique Bouchard | National Research Council Canada – Saguenay (NRC-CTA)
- Mario Fafard | Centre d’expertise sur l’aluminium (CeAl)
- Alex Fortin | Canmec Industriel inc.
- Lyès Hacini | Centre d’expertise sur l’aluminium (CeAl)
- Joseph Langlais, ing., M.Sc., Ph.D., | Rio Tinto
- Bob-Antoine-Jerry Ménélas | Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)
- Daniel Richard | Hatch
- Stéphanie Roy | Manac
- Gilles Savard | SIME Innovation
- Michel Toupin | Proco inc.
- Priti Wanjara | National Research Council Canada – Aerospace Manufacturing Technologies (NRC-AMT)
- Caroline Piché | Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation (MEI)